About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Always busy with.... Creative thinking and not following them,Cooking but not eating the same,Mixing but not drinking them...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Lot can happen over Coffee ....



I realized this 4 years ago, but daring to ink the same on the note now.Here I am absolutety referring coffee in view of Cafe day and thus not including Barishta in the list(Later one never worked for me either).

We met in CC day. She talked.She Talked. She talked. She talked. She talked. She talked.We left the ccday for the day.

We again met in CC day.She talked.She Talked. I saw 'chocolate fantasy' disapearing in a second from the plate. We talked. I kept on sipping the 'Café Frappe' just seeing her eyes and dint realised that mug was empty so fast while listening to sweet spoken chatter box. We left the ccday for the day.

We met again in CC day. She Talked. I again saw 'chocolate fantasy' disapearing in a second from the plate.She talked. I burnt my tongue while sipping 'Café Mocha' while listening her past and future. She talked.She talked . Finally I got an opportunity to talk.I paid.We left the ccday for the day.

We met again in CC day. She Talked. we talked.I paid.We left the ccday for the day...

We met again in CC day .Happy part of the story as well as coffee date continues.

We met again in CC day. Today she was sad. She dint speak. I talked.I talked. Unable to sip all the coffee. We left the ccday for the day....

We met again in cc day.She was angry. She talked. She talked. I talked. I talked ( literally Shouted).Unable to sip all the coffee. We left the ccday for the day....Sorrow part of the story as well as coffee date continues...

We met again in cc day. I was sad and even she. Only Coffee day girl talked (asking for order). Unable to sip all the coffee.Paid the bill. We left the ccday for the day....

We met again. Both were happy. Meeting last time in CC day with the existing relation. Finally coffee date will come to end. We both were very happy. Even I had my part of 'chocolate fantasy'from the plate.We went to cash counter for the first time. We paid the bill and handed over a Marriage invitation card to the guy who was serving a coffee during these dates.He wished us a luck.We left the Ccday for the day.

We are married now.

|||||||Now whenever I see CCday I think Barishta would have been the good choice...(:P). I assume my wife cannot read between the lines|||||||||

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhh too much haaaa...

kk said...

very touching j2....:)

Girish said...

Great struggle for happy ending Guru :)
In my case only once we met ,then we were married :)

ಪ್ರವೀಣ said...

Based on true story?